1. How you prepare the files
- Please merge all presentations into one file
- Please insert a slide with your event’s logo between each presentation
- Please insert a black foil at the start and end
- Make sure that the file formats of the presentations are PowerPoint or PDF. We cannot process “Keynote” files.
- Make sure your presentation is in the 16:9 format, and not 4:3. Most projectors and also the live stream are in the 16:9 format. Also share this information with the creators of the presentation.
- The videos must also be in the 16:9 format.
- Check the movies in advance to make sure that the soundtrack is recorded correctly. It should not switch between loud and quiet.
- Please compress your videos. Per length of an hour, the file size should not exceed 2 GB.
c) Permanent graphics for beamer / stage monitor:
- If you want to show certain graphics on the beamer / stage monitor during breaks, put together a separate presentation for this if necessary.
- Possible contents could be the event logo, the announcement of the next speaker or an overview of the event program.
- To quickly switch between different content on the screen, make sure that “stage monitor control” is selected in the quote and an additional person is scheduled as a “multimedia operator”.